BUY & SUBSCRIBE ONLINE / SPECIAL OFFERS
You can order our issues in three distinct ways: Paperback, eBook, and Paperback+eBook. The prices vary according to the type of the customer:
You can see the price list HERE. How to order:
- Individual Customer, or
- Option I: You can order a yearly subscription to Studia Phaenomenologica via PayPal.
- Option II: You can also buy single past issues of our journal with debit/credit card or bank transfer/wire, using secure payment services provided by ePayment from GeCAD. If you wish to buy single past issues via PayPal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Option III: You can buy single articles in electronic format (PDF) using [this link]. Please email to email@example.com indicating the article requested. This option is available only for Individual Customers, not for Libraries.
- Option IV: You can finally consider our special offer (25% discount for ordering the Complete Series 2001-2012).
I. SUBSCRIPTION VIA PAYPAL
1. Individuals: 35 EUR / year + 6 EUR shipping fees
2. Institutions: 50 EUR / year + 6 EUR shipping fees
B. ELECTRONIC (eBook)
1. Individuals: 20 EUR / year
2. Institutions or Libraries: 200 EUR / year
C. PAPERBACK+ELECTRONIC (eBook)
1. Individuals (paperback+electronic): 50 EUR / year (FREE SHIPPING)
2. Institutions or Libraries (paperback+electronic): 230 EUR / year (FREE SHIPPING)
II. HOW TO BUY PAST ISSUES
Visiting the specific page of each volume, you can order and buy online our issues using debit/credit card or bank transfer/wire. Studia Phaenomenologica uses secure payment services provided by ePayment from GeCAD. We DO NOT collect any information regarding your credit cards. Credit cards processing is maintained solely by the ePayment system (www.epayment.ro) and uses powerful encryption technology (provided by Thawte) to protect the privacy of your personal information. ePayment is a Hacker-safe, Visa and MasterCard certified service. If you wish to buy single past issues via PayPal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the price list HERE.
How do I buy online? Click here!
We offer a discount of 20% for orders which include all past issues of Studia Phaenomenologica (2001-2012). Please see the price list [HERE].
- Complete Series (2001-2012) Paperback for Individuals 476.00 € > 357.00 €[BUY]
- Complete Series (2001-2012) Paperback for Institutions 683.00 € > 512.25 € [BUY]
- Complete Series (2001-2012) eBook for Individuals 285.00 € > 213.75 €[BUY]
- Complete Series (2001-2012) eBook for Institutions/ Libraries 2,850.00 € > 2,137.50 € [BUY]
- Complete Series (2001-2012) Paperback + eBook for Individuals 722.95 € > 542.21 € [BUY]
- Complete Series (2001-2012) Paperback + eBook for Institutions/ Libraries 3,356.35 € >2,517.26 € [BUY]
For credit card orders: Online Payment Support:
(24 h/day, 7days/week, 365 days/year)
Phone: +40 21 303 20 60
We take pride in announcing the following institutions among our current subscribers:
- Librairie J. Vrin (France)
- Swets Backsets Service
- Harrassowitz GmbH
- Librairie Cooperative Zone Universite Laval
- University of Sydney
- Murdoch University Library
- Bibliotheque interuniversitaire de lettres et sciences humaines Lyon
- Katolieke Universiteit Leuven
- Universitatsbibliothek Erlangen
- Institut Catholique de Paris
- Centro de Ciencias Humanas y Sociales Biblioteca „Tomás Navarro Tomás” Madrid
- Institut fur Philosophie Wien (Austria)
- Universitatsbibliothek Erlangen (Germany)
- KUL Campus Geetsteswetenschappen (Belgium)
- Universitaetsbibliothek Freiburg (Germany)
- DePaul University Library (USA)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (China)
- University of Notre Dame (USA)
- Bibliotheque Universitaire Paris XII (France)
- Universiti Studi di Trieste (Italy)
- Seminario Vescoville (Italy)
- Universität Wien (Austria)
- Fordham University (USA)
- Die deutsche Bibliothek, Leipzig (Germany)
- Kubon & Sagner (Germany)
- Samuele Casalini (Italy)
- Books Unlimited (Romania)
- Dokumentationsstelle für ost- und mitteleuropäische Literatur (Austria)
- Marcial Pons Librero (Spain)
- University of Oslo, Section for Health Science (Norway)
- Augustana Campus Library, University of Alberta (Canada)
- Karger Libri (Switzerland)
- Loyola University (USA)