INDICATIONS FOR THE AUTHORS
1. GENERAL INDICATIONS
- The articles submitted should be relevant for the problematic area of phenomenology.
- The texts proposed for publication must be previously unpublished;
- The texts should not be simultaneously proposed for publication to another journal (or volume), until the author receives the answer from the editorial board of Studia Phaenomenologica;
- The editorial board of Studia Phaenomenologica will give an answer within 100 days from the receipt of the manuscript;
- Concerning a future re-publication, the author must mention the first publication in Studia Phaenomenologica;
- The manuscripts should be submitted only in electronic version, via email as attachment, in Word Document format (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf), font size 12, Times New Roman. See CONTACTS;
- The articles can not be longer than 75.000 characters, including spaces and footnotes;
- The review-articles can not be longer than 25.000 characters, including spaces and footnotes;
- The book-reviews can not be longer than 8.000 characters, including spaces (please do not use footnotes);
- The texts can be written in English, French and German;
- The articles should be accompanied by a short abstract written in English (maximum 700 characters);
- The unpublished manuscripts will not be returned to the authors;
- The editorial board advises the authors writing articles in foreign languages (not native speakers) to have their texts proofread and revised by a native speaker prior to submission.